Spikko’s “Callback Service” is best used while roaming and/or in a region without a local access number.
When an access number is unavailable, the “Callback Service” can be used to connect your Spikko calls.
To make a “Callback” call on Spikko App:
1. Have your data enabled and your “Callback” option on.
2. Enter the number you wish to call
3. Spikko will call your detected phone number
4. You will receive a call from the number you have dialed
5. Answer the call to be connected to your destination
A step-by-step guide to switching between calling options can be found here.
To make a “Callback” call using standard Spikko service:
1. Dial +44-2035401060 (UK number)
2. Disconnect when you hear the “Busy” tone.
Do not worry about the call going unanswered.
3. The Telephony system will call back to your CallerID
4. A standard access number scenario will begin
5. Dial your desired destination number with area code.
“Callback” calls are priced as follows:
Incoming minute price + Outgoing minute price to destination
Instructions to view per minute rates are here.