Cancellations must be processed through both Spikko and iTunes.
- You may cancel your Spikko service at any time with no additional cost and no hassle.
- Cancelling your iTunes subscription and sending notification to Spikko ensures consistency and proper billing.
To cancel your Spikko iTunes subscription:
- Open “Settings”
- Select “iTunes & App Store”
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap “View Apple ID” (Sign-in may be required)
- Under Subscriptions: Select Manage
- Choose to manage “Spikko”
- Switch Auto-Renewal to “Off”
After unsubscribing from iTunes send an email to Support@Spikko.com with:
- Your account email address
- Which number(s) you would like to cancel
- Reason for cancellation- feedback improves Spikko service
- When you would like to have your service terminated.
-Immediately? End of billing cycle? In three months? Tell us!
A confirmation email will be sent by a Spikko Team Member.
Please note: The client is responsible for cancelling their line before the end of their billing cycle. Spikko cannot guarantee refunds for requests made after the established billing date.